Lee Elementary School
PRINCIPAL - Mrs. Kate Retzel
Lee Elementary School
Phone: 243-0336 x1003
Digital Photo by Maria Melendez Senior
The mission of the Lee Public Schools is to ensure students have the opportunities to develop the social, civil, and critical thinking skills to thrive in an ever-changing world.
- The good of our students is at the center of every decision.
- The education of our students is a shared priority and responsibility of the school, community and family.
- Given the opportunity, every student can reach his or her full potential.
- Successes and mistakes are part of the learning process.
- Programs, services, and facilities should be of the highest quality and responsive to the changing needs of our local and global community.
- High quality professional development is essential for improving educational practice and maximizing student achievement.
- Every member of the school, community, and family deserves to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Reasonable rules of behavior are necessary for the development of self-discipline and personal responsibility.
- In a safe, supportive, organized, and equitable environment.
- The use of technology supports and enhances teaching and learning.
- In promoting broad-based communication and school-family-community partnerships.
- In maximizing the available resources to meet the mission statement.
- In a standard of excellence throughout the district in all endeavors.
We are united in the belief that our ethical, societal, and fiscal responsibilities are to provide outstanding educational opportunities and facilities. In an atmosphere of respect, compassion, and support, students will reach deeply within themselves to engage in and be responsible for their learning.
We are committed to effective and innovative teaching that promotes critical and creative thinking.
We will foster collaborative partnerships and maximize community resources to expand options for all students.
Ultimately, our graduates will set and meet goals, make healthy and responsible choices, and embrace diversity in order to live with a sense of purpose and readily face the challenges of the future.
| Principal's Assistant
Rosalie T. McCollum
Eileen K. Cardillo
PRINCIPAL - MRS. KATE RETZEL
LEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Phone: 243-0336 x1003 KLRETZEL@LEEPUBLICSCHOOLS.NET
Thank you for visiting the Lee Elementary School web site! Our school is filled with wonderful students who are eager to learn. We hope that this site supports that shared value.