After school Tuesdays and Thursdays
Phone: 413 243-2781 #2224
Touch Typing EduTyping Student Login (leepub16)
Virtual Business Personal Finance Student Login (?@RW4TT2.vb)
MLA Standard Information Online Writing Lab at Purdue
Writing a paper on Power, Politics & American Sports CLICK HERE Not Just a Game
- Use MLA standards.
- Use a quote from the Introduction of the video. The transcripts will be good for this.
- Use in line citations with End notes.
- Also use a quote from the website, (i.e. what does the Media Education Foundation think about this video)
- You should include both a long and short quote.
Web Literacy Test - Use the "REAL" strategy to determine the validity of the websites below
- R - read the URL
- E - examine the sites content
- A - ask about the author/publisher
- L - look at the links
- Should we join the fight against this hazardous chemical : click here
- A solution to the homeless pets : click here
- Studying Explorers: click here
- Technology goes back a long time: click here
Web Literacy Interactive Tutorial (Authority, Accuracy, Bias, Currency and Coverage) from the Penn Libraries click here